Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms carefully as they apply to all event orders. Feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions.
– All sales are final. You may cancel or modify your order up to 3 business days prior to your delivery or pickup date subject to a 50% re-stocking fee. We do not accept cancellations or changes less than 72 hours from your delivery or pickup date.
– Carpet is subject to the usual variations of any textile. Dyelots may vary. The carpet may stretch or buckle as a result of changes in humidity and moisture in the environment or the floor/sub-floor it is laid on. Our quality assurance team and installers can help prevent and minimize most variations, however they do occur. Our carpet is cut manually and is subject to a variance of 1” over 13’.
EXISTING FLOORING AND TAPE
– We will not be responsible for any damages to your existing flooring. We will provide, upon request, and at no charge (excluding postage for rush service), a sample of our double-sided tape for you to test in an unobtrusive area of your venue’s floor. Upon written order confirmation and subject to extra costs, we will tape a layer of masking tape (aka painter’s tape or Scapa tape) between the floor and our double-sided tape.
– No refunds on material will be issued in the event of inclement weather. If you cancel your installation due to reasonable weather concerns with at least 12 hours notice, then, at the sole discretion of Reznick Event Carpets management, the labour charges may be refunded.
INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL (STRIKE)
– The scope of your job must be fully specified in advance. Extra charges may apply for any of, but not limited to, the following: carpet on carpet, stairs, upholstering ledges and stages, furniture manipulation, floor cleaning, carpet on grass or dirt, etc…
– All floors to be clean, clear and ready for your installer’s arrival. If our installation crew is required to wait idle on site, a charge of $120/hour applies.
– Orders finalized less than 72 hours from delivery or pickup date are considered rush and are subject to the following surcharges to accommodate the resulting inflated production costs:
12-24 hours: $200.00; 24-48 hours: $150.00; 48-72 hours: $100.00 plus taxes plus rush delivery fees if applicable.
– Any outstanding accounts will be subject to a compounded interest charge of 2% per month.